BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Put the SFC Member Seal on your website and marketing materials.
- Use the SFC ad template to highlight your commitment.
- Use the print-ready ad with your logo and an SFC endorsement that you know your furnishings.
- Display your SFC window decals and table tents, and distribute SFC brochures and cards.
- Use SFC promotional materials — bags, water bottles, notebooks, etc. branded with your logo and SFC member seal.
- Publish a press release about your membership — download guidance from the members-only section of sustainablefurnishings.org.
- Earn extra attention with SFC Exemplary Member Recognition, at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum level. Achieving Exemplary Recognition takes a little effort but is no additional cost in dues.
GET MORE BUSINESS FROM SUSTAINABLEFURNISHINGS.ORG
- Make the most of your landing page on sustainablefurnishings.org, where visitors see your logo, a product shot, and a paragraph including keywords about your company. They’ll find you through our “Find an Eco-Friendly Company…” searchable database, so make sure you include all the important keywords.
- Traffic to sustainablefurnishings.org is supported by our PSA ad campaign, run in national trade and consumer magazines, with a total of over 5 million in readership! Let us know what YOUR customers read and we will seek media partnerships with those publications.
- Sponsor the SFC website.
- Sponsor SFC events — by webinar, in-store, at Markets, at your factory, on Earth Day, any day!
EDUCATE YOURSELF, YOUR STAFF, YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Participate in working groups for dynamic peer-to-peer learning on reducing carbon emissions, maintaining health and wellness, ensuring social equity, reducing waste, managing water, and incorporating circularity.
- Request a consult on your most challenging issues, including knowing where to start in reducing environmental footprint.
- Attend a GREENleaders Certified Sustainability Training to become a Certified GREEN AP. As an SFC member company, you get a 20% discount on tuition!
- Train staff with “Green Furnishings 101,” available for download.
- Use our annual consumer research report and our papers “Guidance Towards a Toxin-Free Furniture Industry” and “Waste Reduction Resource Guide”, and other resources in the Members Only section of sustainablefurnishings.org.
- Attend the FREE “Sustainability Essentials” webinar, monthly on the 3rd Thursday at noon eastern.
- Request customized training for your staff to help them tell your sustainability story in a more compelling way.
- Schedule a learning event for your customers, #SustainableSaturdays or Earth Day Any Day — ask us about the support we can provide.
- Ask for an introduction! You have privileged access to fellow-members, including our supplier, manufacturer, and media members. Members love to do business with each other and we love to make the introductions.
- Network at our market mixers and events.
- You have communication access to our opt-in list of over 15,000 contacts via special offers to your 400 fellow members in our GREENflash newsletter. Send us your special offer!
- CapstoneCare Enhanced Telemedicine — empowers employees and their families to consult with a doctor or mental health counselor any time they want, as often as they want, for one low monthly fee.
- We post your news on social media to our entire network — Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.