ACCESS TO SUSTAINABILITY EDUCATION, TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Attend the “SFC PRESENTS” webinar series.
- Participate in working groups for dynamic peer-to-peer learning on reducing carbon emissions, maintaining health and wellness, ensuring social equity, reducing waste, managing water, and incorporating circularity.
- Request a consultation on your most challenging sustainable issues.
- Engage with your fellow SFC members. You have access to fellow-members, including our supplier, manufacturer, and designer members. While we provide opportunities to network, we are here to make direct introductions.
- Network at our market mixers and events.
- Coming in 2023, a NEW SFC WEBSITE and ONLINE LEARNING CENTER! Our team is busy building a new infrastructure to house all of our sustainability resources, tools and learning opportunities to include accredited CEUs, topic-specific work sessions and more!
DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP
- Your membership in the Sustainable Furnishings Council shows your public commitment to adopting and implementing sustainability initiatives into your organization’s business structure.
- Highlight your sustainability accomplishments and goals on your SFC member profile page which includes your logo, a product picture, and a paragraph including keywords about your company.
- Use the SFC Member Seal on your website and marketing materials. The SFC seal indicates that your company agrees, pledges and plans to adopt more sustainable policies.
- Your company will be listed in our “Find an Eco-Friendly Company…” searchable database based on your keywords on your profile page.
- Your news will be regularly shared on social media and in our monthly newsletter.
- Sponsor the SFC’s programming. To learn more about how you can support our mission, please email email@example.com.