Get the most out of your membership!
Build your brand.
- Put our logo on your website & marketing materials – let the world know about your company’s commitment to sustainability.
- Use the print-ready ad with your logo and an SFC endorsement that you’re “Doing the Right Thing”
- Display our window decals and table tents, and pass out our Doing the Right Thing brochures.
- Ask for free ad creatives of our DESIGNINGreen ad campaign that you can post.
- Publish a press release about your membership! Get free guidance on press releases and press kits.
- Participate in special SFC advertorial sections in magazines such as House Beautiful and Elle Décor.
- Reward your customers with PIPs.
- Does your company qualify for Exemplary Membership? Exemplary membership is available to manufacturers and retailers. Exemplary members receive lots of recognition and publicity, as well as hang tags for manufacturer members to put on products! Achieving Exemplary Membership takes a little effort but is no additional cost.
Be a presence on our website.
- Make your landing page snazzy, so visitors can see your logo, a gorgeous product shot, a captivating caption, and a link to your website. They’ll find you through our “Find Eco-Friendly Companies” search and our Member list.
- Traffic to our website is supported by our DESIGNINGreen Program and “Why Not?” ad campaign in national trade & consumer magazines. As of 2015, we've had over 5 million views of these ads! The campaign features celebrities Kathy Ireland, Thom Filicia, Angelo Surmelis, Alexander Julian, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, Lori Dennis, Robin Wilson, Barry Dixon, Dann Foley, Vladimir Kagan, Randall Whitehead, Clodagh, Monica Pedersen, Joe Ruggiero and Tucker Robbins.
- Sponsor an SFC event to receive additional recognition on our website.
Educate yourself & your staff.
- Get your copy of our annual Consumer Research Report.
- Attend a GREENleaders Certified Sustainability Training to become a Certified GREEN AP – ask us about current member discounts.
- Train your staff with “Sustainable Furnishings 101,” provided with your member kit.
- Attend our FREE “Sustainability Essentials” webinars. Held monthly! Check your email for upcoming dates.
- Request customized training for your staff either live or via webinar.
- Ask for an introduction! You have privileged access to our supplier, manufacturer, retailer, designer, and media members - call for personal introductions to your fellow members.
- You have communication access to our opt-in list of over 12,000 contacts via special offers to our 400 fellow members in our GREENflash newsletter. Send us your special offer for this e-newsletter!
- Are you a manufacturer? Send us a stack of brochures and we’ll distribute them in designer and retailer member kits.
- We post member news on Twitter and FaceBook, and we’ll also re-tweet your eco-posts to our entire network.
- Tell us who you advertise with and we’ll seek them as media partners.
Get the most out of trade shows.
- Members' showroom locations are included in widely distributed Guides to Green for exhibitors at major trade shows High Point Market, Las Vegas Market, and others.
- Network at our market mixers and events and get in-person introductions to start valuable business relationships.
- Take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at market events.
Members receive industry recognition, brand differentiation, and peer support for their commitment to sustainability as they help contribute to the greater good.